Get your fitness fix for less at Goodlife
Get 15% off new selected memberships*
What else do I get?
- Free 5 day trial for you and a friend before you join
- Complimentary quarterly coaching sessions with a Goodlife Personal Trainer
- Access to all 85+ fully operational Goodlife clubs nationally
- Free guest membership from Friday - Sunday during staffed hours for Platinum and Black memberships
- 4 weeks free holiday suspension per calendar year
- 20% off entry to the Goodlife 12 and 8 Week Challenges
Live the Goodlife
Get a 5 day free trial today, then bring your ahm member card into your preferred Goodlife Health Club to redeem the offer.
Things you should know
*Get 15% off new selected memberships
- ahm may withdraw the offer at any time.
- Goodlife Health Clubs, ABN 59 120 953 200, is conducting the promotion in all fully operational health clubs in South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and Western Australia.
- Offer only available for new joins on selected memberships. Selected memberships include Platinum, Black and Blue memberships.
- An $99 admin fee applies to all direct debit memberships and includes a standard ‘staffed hours’ access card. This will be included in the first direct debit. For 24hr facilities and ‘after-hours’ card can be purchased for $19
- Members with a Platinum or Black membership are entitled to bring a guest who is not a member to train for free on Friday, Saturday and Sunday during hours that the Goodlife gym is staffed. Maximum of 1 guest visit per day on relevant days.
- When bringing a guest, member must present guest membership card to be scanned. Guest membership card is obtained when joining Goodlife and to be held by the Goodlife member. Guest must be accompanied by member to gain access to the club.
- Guest only receives access to non-paid services (including gym floor and group fitness). Paid services include but are not limited to; personal training, small group training, 12 & 8 Week Challenges or bootcamps.
- Where clubs have 24hr operations, guests can only access the club during staffed hours. These can be found in club or at: https://www.goodlifehealthclubs.com.au
- Platinum, Black and Blue members are eligible for a 20% discount on the full price for entry into the Goodlife 12 & 8 Week Challenges.
- Platinum, Black and Blue members are eligible for a 15% discount on the full price of HYPOXI First Time Packs. Valid at HYPOXI studios in: Victoria (Port Melbourne, Armadale, Sandringham, Wantirna, Camberwell, Docklands & Caroline Springs) South Australia (Adelaide City, Crossroads), Queensland (Rockhampton, Carseldine, Mt Gravatt, Jindalee & Ashgrove), New South Wales (Chippendale, Randwick). Available to new HYPOXI clients only and not in conjunction with any other offer.
- Platinum, Black and Blue members may suspend their membership for 4 weeks per calendar year and are eligible for 1 complimentary membership transfer. Complimentary transfer applies to normal $65 transfer fee only.
- Platinum, Black and Blue members who are not signed up to personal training are eligible for an initial 45min consultation with a personal trainer, Activate Session along with 1 x 45min consultation every 3 months. Club will allocate a trainer for these sessions. If the Platinum, Black or Blue member s is currently signed up with a Goodlife personal trainer, this offer is void.
- Goodlife offers members a cooling off period, known as a Breathing Space. The Breathing Space period commences 7 days from initial contract date. A customer can choose to enact their Breathing Space and terminate their membership, if the customer meets the following conditions:- They have attended the Goodlife health consultation, with a Goodlife personal trainer, at their local Goodlife Health Club. - They submit a written request to terminate the membership within the timeframe specified as the cooling off.
- Goodlife or Goodlife health club shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the user of the pass indemnifies Goodlife and the Goodlife health club in relation to any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained.
- By taking up this offer you consent to your personal information being provided to ahm to assess your eligibility for, and to administer, this offer. Your information may also be used to assess your eligibility for, and to market, other offers that may be of interest to you