ahm Life Insurance and Income Protection Insurance
For policies purchased on or after 1 July 2023.
Product Disclosure Statements
The Product Disclosure Statement provides detail on the key features, benefits, exclusions, terms and conditions of the relevant product.
Please note, from 1 October 2023 the Life Insurance Code of Practice is developed and promoted by the Council of Australian Life Insurers (CALI), replacing the Financial Services Council as stated in the Product Disclosure Statements.
- ahm Life Insurance product disclosure statement(opens in a new tab) (effective 04/07/2023)
- ahm Income Protection product disclosure statement(opens in a new tab) (effective 04/07/2023)
Target Market Determination
- ahm Life Insurance Target Market Determination(opens in a new tab) (effective 04/07/2023)
- ahm Income Protection Target Market Determination(opens in a new tab) (effective 04/07/2023)
Financial Services Guide
The Financial Services Guide contains information about who is providing you with the financial services. It explains the financial service offered, the fees charged and how we will deal with complaints.
- ahm Life Insurance Financial Services Guide(opens in a new tab) (effective 04/07/2023)
- ahm nominations of beneficiaries form(opens in a new tab) (effective 04/07/2023)
Life Insurance Code of Practice
The Life Insurance Code of Practice is the life insurance industry’s commitment to customer service standards and it’s designed to protect you, the customer. To learn more, click here(opens in a new tab).
Call us on 1300 867 125 between 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday (AEDT) and 8am – 5pm Saturday (AEDT)
Things you should know
Any advice provided is general only and doesn’t consider your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should carefully read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (which sets out the product terms, conditions and exclusions), Target Market Determination and Financial Services Guide to ensure the product is right for you before making a decision to acquire, or continue to hold, the product. ahm Life Insurance and ahm Income Protection (collectively ahm life insurance) are issued by the insurer, Integrity Life Australia Limited ABN 83 089 981 073, AFSL 245492 (Integrity Life) administered and distributed by NEOS Direct, a registered business name of NDLI Pty Ltd ABN 70 665 747 277 AFSL 547119, and promoted by ahm health insurance (ahm), a business of Medibank Private Limited ABN 47 080 890 259. Medibank Private Limited is a Corporate Authorised Representative 286089 of NEOS Direct.