Get your fitness fix for less
Get your fitness fix for less
There’s no better time than the end of summer to improve your health / fitness / life goals! That’s why we’ve got 15% off Active Plus memberships* at all Goodlife Health Clubs!
ahm members can grab:
- 15% off Active Plus memberships* … making it even easier to get super active.
- Complimentary quarterly coaching sessions with a Goodlife Fitness Professional … who doesn’t need a little extra motivation?
- Free 5 day trial for you and a friend before you join … try before you buy, we say!
- Access to all 76 Goodlife clubs nationally … that’s 76 more clubs than if you weren’t a Goodlife member.
- Free guest membership from Friday - Sunday during staffed hours.
- 4 weeks free holiday suspension … Hello Jamaica!
- 20% off entry to the Goodlife 12 and 8 Week Challenges … meet new fitness friends.
Don’t forget to bring your ahm membership card into your preferred Goodlife Health Club to redeem the offer.Get this offer
*The fine print:
- Information on how to join makes up these Conditions.
- The promotion will operate in each participating outlet from February 22nd 2017 to 30th September 2017.
- The Promoter is Goodlife Health Clubs, ABN 59120953200. The Promoter is conducting the promotion in selected health clubs in South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and Western Australia. (“Participating Outlets”)
- An $89 admin fee applies to all direct debit memberships, except for 24.7 clubs, where the admin fee is $99 which includes a discounted fee of $10 (this is usually $19) for the 24.7 access card. This will be included in the first direct debit.
- Members with an Active Plus membership are entitled to bring a guest who is not a member to train for free on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Maximum of 1 guest visit per day on relevant days.
- When bringing a guest, member must present guest membership card to be scanned. Guest membership card is obtained when joining Goodlife and to be held by the Goodlife member. Guest must be accompanied by member to gain access to the club.
- Guest cannot have been a member of Goodlife Health Clubs (including previous brands Goodlife have acquired) for the past 3 months. Guest must be over 16 years old.
- Guest only receives access to non-paid services (including gym floor and group fitness). Paid services include but are not limited to; personal training, small group training, 12 & 8 Week Challenges or bootcamps.
- Where clubs have 24hr operations, guests can only access the club during staffed hours. These can be found in club or at: https://www.goodlifehealthclubs.com.au/24-7
- Active Plus members are eligible for a 20% discount on the full price for entry into the Goodlife 12 & 8 Week Challenges.
- Active Plus members are eligible for a 15% discount on the full price of HYPOXI First Time Packs. Valid at HYPOXI studios in: Victoria (Port Melbourne, Armadale, Sandringham, Wantirna, Camberwell, Docklands & Caroline Springs) South Australia (Adelaide City, Crossroads), Queensland (Rockhampton, Carseldine, Mt Gravatt, Jindalee & Ashgrove), New South Wales (Martin Place, Chippendale, Randwick). Available to new HYPOXI clients only and not in conjunction with any other offer.
- Active Plus members are eligible for 4 weeks of free suspension per year and 1 complimentary membership transfer. Complimentary transfer applies to normal $65 transfer fee only.
- Active Plus members who are not signed up to personal training are eligible for an initial 45min consultation with a personal trainer, Activate Session along with 1 x 45min consultation every 3 months. Club will allocate a trainer for these sessions. If Active Plus member is currently signed up with a Goodlife personal trainer, this offer is void.
- Goodlife offers members a cooling off period, known as a Breathing Space. The Breathing Space period commences 7 days from initial contract date. A customer can choose to enact their Breathing Space and terminate their membership, if the customer meets the following conditions:
- They have attended the Goodlife health consultation, with a Goodlife personal trainer, at their local Goodlife Health Club.
- They submit a written request to terminate the membership within the timeframe specified as the cooling off.
- The Promoter or the Participating Outlets shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the user of the pass indemnifies the Promoter and the Participating Outlet in relation to any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained.
- By taking up this offer you consent to your personal information being provided to ahm to assess your eligibility for, and to administer, this offer. Your information may also be used to assess your eligibility for, and to market, other offers that may be of interest to you.