Features and benefits
- Cover from $50,000 up to $250,000
- Answer a few simple questions to find out if you’re eligible and buy online
- Australian residents aged 18 – 45 can apply
- Advanced payment of $15,000 to help with funeral and associated costs
- Early lump sum payment on diagnosis of a terminal illness*
Why choose ahm life insurance express?
Cover for up to $250,000
You could use this as your primary cover or to top up your existing life insurance cover
ahm health members get a 10% premium discount for the life of their policy
Apply online in less than 10 mins
Just answer a few simple questions to find out if you’re eligible
Our simple approach to life insurance makes it easier to find a level of cover that works for you.
- Payout could help with the mortgage payments, household bills, school fees or maintain your family’s lifestyle
- Guaranteed renewal as long as you pay your premiums on time, even if your health changes
- Annual increases of your insured amount to keep pace with cost of living (at extra cost)
- 30-day cooling off period
Things you should know
* Life expectancy must be less than 12 months.
Read this bit to understand more about our life insurance products, and who we partner with.
Any advice provided is general only and doesn’t consider your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should carefully read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement(opens in a new tab) (which sets out the product terms, conditions and exclusions), Target Market Determination(opens in a new tab) and Financial Services Guide(opens in a new tab) available here(opens in a new tab) to ensure the product is right for you.
ahm life insurance products are issued by the insurer, Swiss Re Life & Health Australia Limited ABN 74 000 218 306, AFSL 324908 (Swiss Re). ahm life insurance products are distributed by Greenstone Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 53 128 692 884, AFSL 343079 (GFS), and promoted by ahm health insurance, a business of Medibank Private Limited ABN 47 080 890 259, AR 286089 (Medibank Private). Medibank Private is an authorised representative of GFS.
Your personal information will be handled in accordance with our Privacy Collection Notice(opens in a new tab).