Features and benefits
- Cover for up to $1.5 million, depending on age and income
- Early lump sum payment on diagnosis of a terminal illness*
- Early lump sum full or partial payment for specified accidental injuries, such as permanent paralysis
- Advanced payment of $15,000 to help with funeral and associated costs
Why choose ahm life insurance?
Cover for up to $1.5 million
Depending on your age and income, with the flexibility to tailor your cover
ahm health members get a 10% premium discount for the life of their policy
Apply in a single phone call
No medical or blood tests required
Our simple approach to life insurance makes it easier to find the right level of cover.
- Our cover offers flexibility to add optional benefits that matter to you
- Payout could help with the mortgage payments, household bills, school fees or maintain your family’s lifestyle
- Quick online quoting tool so you can get a quote in less than 5 minutes
- Underwritten by Swiss Re, one of the world’s leading reinsurers
- Guaranteed renewal as long as you pay your premiums on time, even if your health changes
Things you should know
* Life expectancy must be less than 12 months.
Read this bit to understand more about our life insurance products, and who we partner with.
Any advice provided is general only and doesn’t consider your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should carefully read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement(opens in a new tab) (which sets out the product terms, conditions and exclusions), Target Market Determination(opens in a new tab) and Financial Services Guide(opens in a new tab) available here(opens in a new tab) to ensure the product is right for you.
ahm life insurance products are issued by the insurer, Swiss Re Life & Health Australia Limited ABN 74 000 218 306, AFSL 324908 (Swiss Re). ahm life insurance products are distributed by Greenstone Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 53 128 692 884, AFSL 343079 (GFS), and promoted by ahm health insurance, a business of Medibank Private Limited ABN 47 080 890 259, AR 286089 (Medibank Private). Medibank Private is an authorised representative of GFS.
Your personal information will be handled in accordance with our Privacy Collection Notice(opens in a new tab).